How to Remove a Tree Stump
You cannot avoid having an unwanted stump after tree removal. Good news is, you can get rid of it with two solutions: stump grinding or stump removal. Most homeowners choose stump grinding because of less damage it can cause, not to mention, it is more affordable. Stumps can be a nuisance in your yard, and they can even be hazardous if someone trips over them. They don’t only affect the look of your landscape, but they also attract destructive pests such as wasps, ants, and other dangerous insects. Parker Tree Service will be more than glad to remove the annoying stump after we have taken care of your tree. We can provide you with a complimentary stump grinding quote, so you can have an informed decision when it comes to removing your stump.
Our team will utilize our state of the art equipment to effectively and efficiently grind the stump below the ground. After making sure the stump is no longer in sight, you can have the field re-planted with seeds or sod. Stump grinding can produce a large amount of debris and wood chips, but you don’t have to concern yourself with it because we will handle the dirty job for you so that you could relax. We can have them recycled or haul them away upon request. Either way, your yard will look as good as new once we live your premise.
Stump Grinding Jacksonville NC
You can get special pricing when you purchase stump grinding along with other tree services we have. Whether we removed your tree or not, we can still offer our efficient stump grinding service to you. Feel free to give us a call for a free, same-day estimate on stump grinding. We will be there in no time to evaluate the stump to be removed and offer you with a firm quote together with all our license, insurance, and credential information.
The competition is tough when it comes to tree companies that offer stump grinding services, that is why we encourage you to use the following questions as guidelines in choosing the best tree company in town:
- Are they licensed and practicing the standards prescribed by ISA and TCIA?
- Do they use reliable, high-quality stump grinding machine to grind the tree stumps safely?
- Can they provide on-site as well as a written estimate on the same day?
- Are they readily available to complete the job after offering an on-site estimate?
- Do they practice safety measures when performing the job; and do they take care of the clean-up efforts once the job is completed?
- Can they provide you with both online reviews and references from their past customers?
- Are they a team of professional and experienced tree care experts?
- Do they offer a customer assurance guarantee?
If the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes, then you are in the right place. Keep in mind that while stump grinding isn’t that complicated, it can be messy and risky at some point, that is why it should be done by people who know the right method to complete the job accurately.